Friday 20 September 2013

NEW! *Limited Edition* Cadbury Dairy Milk 'Winter Wonderland' bar

Hi Guys!

Now if you follow me on twitter you'd know just how excited I've been to taste and review this new limited edition Cadbury bar!
After weeks of scouring the shelves in numerous local supermarkets I've FINALLY found the bar in my local Co-Op for the introductory price of £1.
Onto the pictures!

"Tree-shaped milk & white chocolate bar"

This new chocolate creation from Cadbury is a fantastic combination of both milk and white chocolate, and comes in adorable Christmas tree segments!

133 kcal per 1/4 of the bar

How amazing does that picture look?
I think this is a fantastic creation from Cadbury for Christmas this year, and I'm positive that this bar is going to do extremely well!


I will admit that at first I was apprehensive as to how the bar would be broken up and shared, as Cadbury's other new 'Marvellous Creations' bars are shaped in an assortment of different chunks and therefore are not particularly easy to divide up! However, thankfully this bar easily breaks off into nice little diagonal rows!


In terms of taste....the bar is wonderful! The chocolate tastes like the typical Cadbury Dairy Milk that we all know and love, so it's definitely got that classic creamy taste......and is very moreish!
 If I had to be critical, I would have liked a thicker layer of white chocolate on the 'white chocolate tree segments' just so there would have been a stronger taste of the creamy white chocolate...as at times it was overpowered by the milk chocolate.


Overall, this new limited edition bar from Cadbury for Christmas is a fantastic novelty product! The taste is the classic Dairy Milk chocolate that we already love so we know that it's going to taste good! The unique aspect of this bar is the shape! The concept of having these alternate chocolate Christmas tree segments is a wonderful idea for the Christmas market and is incredibly appealing to customers!
I would definitely recommend this bar to everyone...just for the simple fact that my pictures don't do this bar justice! It's an amazing Christmas treat....and even if it's out a little early for Christmas it's fantastic to share with the family!

Would I buy this again? 100% YES


1 comment:

  1. I love this bar! Even though they havent added any new flavours or ingredients to it, it just looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read & appreciate every one of them!