Thursday 12 September 2013

New! Nanobytes -Strawberry, Bubblegum & Cola Sweets

"Some time ago, far far away in space....The sky was filled with edible planets drifting dangerously close to the stars. Planet Nano was made up of 3 earth-shattering flavours.
Strawberry, Bubblegum and Cola.
When Planet Nano collided with a star it exploded, Filling the sky with lots and lots of little sweets.
Project Nano astronauts were sent out to collect these rare and delicious chewy sweets, and now they've brought them back home to Earth, for you to enjoy the delicious flavours too.
Available in 25g treat-size packs and larger 65g space-age resealable bags.
Nanobytes are the tastiest things we've discovered in the Universe so far".


Recently I was sent these new 'Nanobytes' sweets, that are being introduced into stores this month to review! This exciting new, space themed product is available in two separate sizes 25g and 65g packets and come in three different flavours; Bubblegum, Cola and Strawberry.

What I find very appealing with this product, is that the larger 65g packets are resealable which is incredibly helpful nowadays! I can't count how many times I've ripped open a bag of sweets and then had them spill out in the cupboard once I've put them back because I can't seal them up properly....so this concept is definitely a godsend for me!
And the 'resealable' concept isn't that silly, fussy 'fold the packet down and place the sticker on top'....these resealable packets are the real deal! They have the proper zip-lock style seal on the brim so are well worth the money paid as you could probably re-use them if you liked!

65g Resealable packet

The packaging for these sweets is bright and colourful, and I love the metallic look to them and I can't say that any other sweets on the market right now have this kind of design, so they are very aesthetically appealing!
The 'Nanobytes' are essentially; small round sweets, that have a slightly crunchy shell on the outside but are soft and chewy on the inside.
These new sweets do remind me of a revamped version of the 'Millions' that we used to have when we were younger, except these 'Nanobytes' taste chewier and have a much more defined flavour!


Bubblegum Flavour:
Upon opening the bag, I found this particular flavour to have the strongest aroma of all three, and almost immediately after opening the packet I got the strong whiff of bubblegum that had my taste buds tingling. The taste I found matched the smell perfectly. I found you definitely needed a handful of these little shells to get a nice full flavour in your mouth! But these sweets definitely taste of bubblegum as it says on the packet and they taste gorgeous as a nice little snack!




Cola Flavour:
Out of all three flavours I think I liked this flavour the least. The Cola flavour of these shells I believe tastes a little too sweet for my liking, but I still found myself reaching over and grabbing another handful until the packet was empty! So although this flavour was my least favourite, they are incredibly moreish and do taste nice. So I would still buy this cola version in stores if the Bubblegum and Strawberry weren't in stock!



Strawberry Flavour:
Finally, we come onto the strawberry flavour...my favourite of them all! Whilst on first appearance they may look slightly like the bubblegum flavour however, the colour of these sweets are a slightly darker, dustier pink. The taste of these strawberry sweets was sweet and left that lingering fruity taste in my mouth long after I had finished the packet which I quite enjoyed!

Overall, I think this is a fantastic new product that has an awesome and easily relatable story behind it that is sure to attract the children to this brand! The fact that the sweets taste amazing and are also; gluten free, GMO free and suitable for vegetarians should be a huge plus for the parents too! PLUS these Nanobytes aren't expensive! For just 25p for the small 25g packets and 69p for the larger 65g resealable packets...I don't think you'll find a better deal than that in the sweet market today!

For more information on this product about when it'll be available in stores etc... you can visit the website here. On the website you can also find free games for the children, competitions and a free unique downloadable activity pack! For even more information you can also contact them via facebook here or via Twitter here.

I definitely recommend buying and tasting all three of these products as the price for them are absolutely amazing...and they do taste 'out of this world' (sorry for the pun....couldn't resist!).



I recieved this product in order to produce an honest review, and all views/opinions expressed are completely my own.


Would I buy this product? YES


1 comment:

  1. I tried some of these the other day and really enjoyed them...the bubblegum ones were my fave! Great sweets for watching a film with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read & appreciate every one of them!