Wednesday 26 June 2013

Cadbury Heavenly Vanilla Cup

2 reviews in one day not bad if I do say so myself!

I just couldn't wait in uploading this little beauty I found in a local Fulton's Foods supermarket.


This my readers, is a Cadbury Heavenly Vanilla Cup... a.k.a Heaven in a small 125 ml tub.
Described as 'creamy Madagascan vanilla ice cream' this dessert definitely tickles the tastebuds! ....and saves a couple of pounds in the pocket! I found this little gem In my local Fulton's for the amazing price of 3 for £1! That's just 33p a tub!


These tubs apparently come from America, so there's not much choice here in the UK, but after a bit of research I discovered in America that these little tubs come in a variety of flavours, including Cadbury Caramel Cup, Cadbury Crunchie Cup, Cadbury Wispa Cup and Cadbury Creme Egg Cup.....all of which sound divine! Although, I did notice that Fulton's seemed to have the Cadbury Caramel Cups in stock aswell...so a review of them may be coming up soon too!


Ok now onto the actual tasting.....These little tubs do taste as heavenly as the title claims they do! They are simply marvellous.
On the outside, just looking at this tub, it looks slightly boring compared to the other more 'exciting' flavours but as the saying goes 'never judge a book by it's cover'.


It's kind of hard to see on this picture, but looking at the vanilla ice cream you can see little black specks throughout, which is a clear indicator of the quality of the vanilla ice cream. The ice cream is has a slight firm texture to it, but is soft to scoop out with a spoon, and is very similar to soft serve ice cream.
The taste is far from boring and plain, it's thick and creamy and quite honestly is the best vanilla ice cream i've ever tasted!

Would I buy this again? 100% YES


1 comment:

  1. Ooh you have a Fultons Foods near you? Very jealous - I used to shop at those places all the time, they're such a treasure trove for cheap yet interesting snack foods!

    I've never heard of these ice creams but they sound delicious...will be keeping my eye out for them! Unfortunately where I live we only get frozen food stores called "Heron Foods" which aren't as good as Fultons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read & appreciate every one of them!