Monday 21 October 2013

Milka Choco Minis

Walking through the biscuit aisle of Asda the other day, my eyes were drawn to these new unusual looking Milka biscuits on the shelf!
Normally, Milka branded products are displayed in the chocolate aisle, but due to these being biscuit based they were placed in the biscuit aisle.....and for £2 I certainly wasn't going home without trying these beauties!


'Biscuits filled with milk cream and a layer of Alpine Milk Chocolate'

This pack of Milka chocolate biscuits contains 5 individual mini packs perfect for school lunch boxes, or a cheeky treat at work! (you can only see 4 packs in the picture below since I have already scoffed the fifth pack!).


Described simply as; 'Biscuits filled with milk cream and a layer of Alpine Milk chocolate'. These treat size biscuits certainly look delicious!
And I must say, I don't believe they're terribly unhealthy either! Each small pack contains 6 mini biscuits, and each biscuit contains 32 calories. That's only 192 calories per pack....not too bad if I do say so myself!....It certainly helps make me feel less guilty having a pack of these!
 Furthermore, I think splitting these mini biscuits up into six individual packs, definitely helps control how many biscuits you eat!


32Kcal per mini choco biscuit

I have to say I love the design and shape of these biscuits! I think the star design looks amazing, and  I bet children would love having a little pack of these as a treat or in they're lunch boxes at school....to be honest even as an adult I'm still drawn to these adorable biscuits!
Taste wise, the shortbread biscuit tastes perfect! Nice and crumbly and the perfect base for the layer of Alpine chocolate...I have to admit I was greatly disappointed at the supposed 'milk cream' that was meant to be the filling in between the biscuit and Alpine chocolate layer. In actual fact, there was only a tiny line of white cream on every biscuit in my pack, so it wasn't just a one off.....

Overall, I am a huge fan of these Milka choco minis! I love Milka chocolate and the combination of the chocolate with a biscuit is delicious! I would however recommend that Milka actually add in some more of the 'milk cream' so that we can actually get a proper taste of it! Nevertheless, this is a lovely product and definitely does the job as a perfect snack!

Would I buy this product again? Yes



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read & appreciate every one of them!