Saturday 5 October 2013

Hershey's Cookies 'N' Creme

Recently I acquired this Hershey's cookies 'n' creme flavoured chocolate bar from a friend and haven't had a chance to review it till now.


I was really quite excited to try this bar because as much as I say that I am a chocoholic...sometimes even chocoholics need some variation in their chocolate bars! So this cookie infused white chocolate bar really appealed to me yesterday!
Described quite simply on the pack as 'white chocolate with cookie bits' this bar seemed like the perfect option to appease my niggling sweet tooth!

'208 calories per 40g bar'

Opening the packet the bar looked darker than I expected. This was probably due to the amount of cookie pieces crammed inside! Split into three rows, each little chunk has the brand name 'Hershey' on it and overall this 40g bar looks very appetising! Turning it over face down, we can see just how many cookie pieces are squeezed  into this bar;


Look at all that!!

The taste of the bar however was much different from what I expected! The white chocolate was certainly very different from the Cadbury white chocolate that we're all normally used to! The taste seemed less rich and smooth than our version, and overall just seemed like a lower quality chocolate. The cookie pieces however I really enjoyed! I'm not quite sure what cookie was used but whatever type of cookie it was I would certainly buy a pack of them on their own! They reminded me of a crumblier version of Oreo's! 
 Overall, I really enjoyed this chocolate bar and upon eating it all in one sitting, scoured the internet to see where I could find one in a local supermarket and found that they can apparently be purchased in Tesco for 65p so if they are I will definitely be buying some more!
Would I buy this again? YES


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I read & appreciate every one of them!